Two Bedroom Arts and Crafts Cottage 229
This cottage, reflective of the Arts and Crafts movement in America, is the perfect getaway for families with a "bunch" of kids! Why, because the Guest Bedroom has three twin beds, and the sleeping loft has two twin beds. Tell your children to each bring a friend...they'll love the sleeping arrangements!
The Great Room has high ceilings, lots of windows, and a wood burning fireplace. Accessible from the already spacious Great Room is a huge covered porch. There is even an open deck area equipped with a hammock that has your name on it. The U-shaped Kitchen is open to the Great Room and provides an abundance of work space and cabinets.
The Master Bedroom is located on the main floor and has a queen size bed. The adjoining Master bath features a circulating tub and separate shower stall.
The "kids'" sleeping areas are upstairs. At the top of the stairs is an open area with two twin beds. The Guest Bedroom has the three twin beds -- perfect for sleepovers and ghost story telling.
Features and Amenities:
* Private and somewhat secluded location
* Free-standing home, not a condo or townhome
* Great Room with wood burning fireplace
* Covered and open decks
* Covered carport
* Two full baths, one half bath
* Queen bed in Master BR
* Three twin beds in upper level Guest BR
* Two twin beds in sleeping loft
* Circulating tub in Master bath
* Air conditioned
* Cable TV with DVD & VCR
* Wireless Internet
* Stack Washer/Dryer
* Voice mail (phone system)
* Paper products provided
* Approximately 1700 square feet
* Maximum capacity: 7 (including children)
* Pets allowed with non refundable pet fee of $150.
* PLEASE NOTE: Yonahlossee Club amenities are not included with the rental of the Arts & Crafts Cottage.