Two Bedroom Wimbledon Condominium 3854
Wimbledon Condominium 385-4 looks as if it should be in a stylish home magazine. The home includes fresh paint throughout the entire home, new carpet, new tile floors in the baths, and new hardwood floors in the Foyer, Kitchen and Great Room. All of the furniture is brand new, inviting, comfortable, and looks absolutely fabulous!
The Great Room with vaulted ceilings has a cozy seating arrangement that focuses around a stone, wood-burning fireplace. Sliding glass doors lead from the Great Room to a covered deck where one can enjoy the serenity of the mountains and sneak a peak at the ongoing tennis matches. The Dining Area is large enough for six to eight, and the bay window seems to bring the outdoors in.
The Master Bedroom with full ensuite bath is located on the main floor. The Guest Bedroom, also on the main floor, has a full bath just across the hall.
The sleeping loft, accessed by regular stairs and not open to the living area below, has two full beds and a game table decorated with historic postcards of Blowing Rock.
Features and Amenities:
* Upper level Wimbledon unit
* Close to tennis courts, indoor pool, Fitness Center
* Great Room with stone, wood-burning fireplace
* Queen bed in Master Bedroom
* Queen bed in main floor Guest Bedroom
* Two full beds in loft sleeping area accessible by regular stairs
* Two full baths -- both with tubs
* Covered deck accessed from Great Room and Master Bedroom
* Fully equipped Kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
* Stacked washer/dryer
* Air conditioned
* TVs in Great Room, Master Bedroom, and loft
* Cable TV, DVD
* DSL internet connection
* Voice mail (phone system)
* Paper products provided
* Non-smoking home
* Wimbledon Condominiums are built in clusters of four
* Departure cleaning included
* Maximum capacity: 8 people (including children)
* Pets are not allowed.
* Approximate Square Footage: 1300 sq. ft.
PLEASE NOTE: Yonahlossee Club amenities are included with the rental of 385-4 Wimbledon.