This rustic three-bedroom plus loft, three bath Windemere Townhome is a Timberpeg ® home boasting wood ceilings and exposed posts and beams throughout the interior. It is decorated with antiques and reflects the owners' love of the mountains, art, and the outdoors.
Located on Near Sawrey Road, the home is just an easy stroll to the tennis courts, indoor pool, and the Resort's Fitness Center. From the deck of this wonderful mountain getaway, one can see the remains of original Camp Yonahlossee which was founded in 1922 -- including the vespers stone amphitheater where campers gathered for celebration and song.
The exposed beams are very prevalent in the Great Room. The rusticness of the beams, the high vaulted ceilings, and the gorgeous stone fireplace add just the right touch of mountain elegance. Sliding glass doors with overhead transoms lead to the covered deck equipped with Adirondack chairs -- the perfect place to read a book, listen to the birds, or just relax and do nothing at all.
The U-shaped, fully equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops and oak cabinetry is accessible to the Dining Area via a pass-through window. A bay window in the Dining Area allows continual enjoyment of the surrounding rhododendron and mountain laurel.
Two of the Guest Bedrooms are located on the main floor. The larger of the two, with queen bed, has its own full ensuite bath, it's own TV and VCR. One can access the covered deck from this bedroom. The second main floor bedroom has a queen size bed, and a full bath with tub is located just across the hall.
The spacious upper level bedroom is often enjoyed as the Master Bedroom. This bedroom with king bed is completed with its own TV with built in DVD and VCR and chaise lounging chair. A full bath with tub adjoins.
Located off the upper level bedroom suite and overlooking the Great Room is a Loft area. The Loft, furnished with a desk, FM/CD system, printer, sleeper sofa and game table, offers additional sleeping and living areas.
Features and Amenities:
* Timberpeg ® home with exposed posts and beams throughout
* Vaulted wood ceilings in Great Room
* Large stone fireplace with gas-logs
* Dining Area with bay window
* Covered Deck off Living Room & main floor Bedroom
* Queen bed in main floor Guest Bedroom (has adjoining bath and can be used as Master)
* Queen bed in main floor Guest Bedroom
* King bed in upper level Bedroom (second Master with adjoining bath)
* Sleeper sofa in Loft
* Three full baths -- all with tubs
* High Definition 37" TV with DVD/DVR in living room
* 32" TV with DVD/VCR in master bedroom
* 28" TV with DVD/VCR in queen guest room
* Cable TV including premium channels
* High speed wireless internet
* HP Deskjet 3650 Printer
* Gas Grill
* Air conditioned
* Washer & dryer
* Tankless Water Heater
* Voice mail (phone system)
* Paper products, and basic cleaning products provided
* Departure cleaning included
* Windemere Townhomes are built in clusters of two
* Approx. 1800 sq. ft.
* Maximum capacity: 8 people (including children)
* Pets: Pets may be allowed ($150 nonrefundable pet fee)
PLEASE NOTE: Yonahlossee Club amenities are included with the rental of 251-2 Windemere-Barwaller.